The Learning Institute
When companies invest in an enterprise software solution, selection of the right product is just one driver of project success. Ensuring that the project team, administrators, report writers, and end users are able to effectively utilize and support the system is just as important as the technology itself. Training provides the necessary foundation for success by informing smart system design during implementation and driving rapid user adoption once the system goes live.
Recognizing the importance of training to support clients’ success, ELM Solutions has a dedicated in-house training organization, the Learning Institute. The Learning Institute provides a comprehensive and holistic approach to training and learning support throughout each customer’s partnership with ELM Solutions. With unique and inventive services such as training subscriptions and dial-for-training live learning support, we are re-inventing training for the Enterprise Legal Management industry by providing each client with:
- Holistic support for their training needs throughout their relationship
- The right level of training, at the right time, to the right audience
- Learning options tailored to their specific requirements – not a “one size fits all” program
- A variety of training delivery options to support varied learning styles and educational needs
- Training reinforcement to aid in the user adoption of the solution
The Learning Institute offers a wide range of training services to meet the requirements of clients of various sizes and with a variety of implementation goals. Clients can receive standard training or we can develop custom training that is appropriate for a client’s specific needs, which can incorporate a client’s unique application configuration and business processes. To support different learning styles, we leverage a diverse set of training delivery methods, such as instructor-led courses, eLearning options, live training support, and train-the-trainer services and certification programs.
Training offerings include:For more information regarding these offerings, contact us >
Because Passport® and TyMetrix® 360° are powerful technology solutions that support the unique and complex needs of the largest companies in the world, each client’s implementation and configuration is different. Our training services include the ability to consult with clients to fully assess their training needs and to build an appropriate training program and curriculum for their users and technical staff. This results in the development of a training plan that is designed to identify the roles, actions, and functions to be trained and a curriculum plan designed to achieve our clients’ goals for their system and operations.
The Learning Institute can also customize training content and curriculum, including course materials, eLearning solutions, and “how to” animations to reflect a client’s specific Passport or TyMetrix 360° configuration. This can include ongoing support to maintain all custom training materials and programs and keep them up-to-date with the configuration changes that a client makes to its solution over time.
The Learning Institute offers the following training consulting and custom training services:
- Training Project Management
- Training Plan Development
- Client-Specific Course Development and Delivery
- Client-Specific eLearning Solution Development
- Deployment Planning
- Learning Assessments and Learning Remediation Services
The Learning Institute has developed and offers a full range of standard courses and documentation, some of which can be customized to reflect a client’s specific software configuration. Courses available to Passport® or TyMetrix® 360° system administrators, system designers, report designers, and end users include:
- End User and Administrator Application Training
- End User and Administrator Module Training
- System Designer Training
- Report Designer Training
Additionally, we offer end user training courses for LegalVIEW® legal analytics offerings:
- LegalVIEW MatterAnalyzer End User Training
- LegalVIEW Dashboards End User Training
For more information regarding these course offerings, contact us.
Training Refresher Packages – for Passport® and TyMetrix® 360°
We offer discounted training packages designed specifically for our clients who are looking for an educational refresh and acquire new knowledge and skills. These packages are designed to:
- Support effective software usage
- Uncover features and functions you may not currently be using
- Reinforce key concepts, business processes, and desired outcomes
- Achieve your targeted business objectives
- Realize a return on your investment in the software
Refresher Package - 20% discount
- One 25-seat End User virtual training session
- An Application Reference Booklet (PDF)
- A seat at a System Administration Course*
Refresher Plus Package - 30% discount
- One 25-seat End User virtual training session
- An Application Reference Booklet (Word Format)
- A seat at System Administration Course*
- Choice of: Report Design course for one report developer (T360); System Design or Report Design for technical resource (Passport)*
* Technical courses are taught in Houston; clients responsible for their own travel and lodging.
Optimize your system and your team – Request more information.
Our recurring technical training for system administrators, system designers, and report developers is offered several times per year to help our clients manage and grow their technical knowledge. To see course descriptions, click on the course name.
|August 1 - 2, 2017||Passport Admin Toolkit||Houston, Texas||Enroll|
|August 3 - 4, 2017||Passport Report Designer||Houston, Texas||Enroll|
|August 8 - 10, 2017||Passport Designer Toolkit||Houston, Texas||Enroll|
|August 21 - 22, 2017||TyMetrix 360° Network Admin||Hartford, Connecticut||Enroll|
|August 29 - 31, 2017||TyMetrix 360° Report Designer||Hartford, Connecticut||Enroll|
|October 11 - 12, 2017||Passport Admin Toolkit||Houston, Texas||Enroll|
|October 12 - 14, 2017||Passport Designer Toolkit||Houston, Texas||Enroll|
|October 18 - 19, 2017||Passport Report Designer||Houston, Texas||Enroll|
|October 18 - 19, 2017||TyMetrix 360° Network Admin||Hartford, Connecticut||Enroll|
|October 24 - 26, 2017||TyMetrix 360° Report Designer||Hartford, Connecticut||Enroll|
|November 7 - 8, 2017||Passport Admin Toolkit||Houston, Texas||Enroll|
|November 8 - 10, 2017||Passport Designer Toolkit||Houston, Texas||Enroll|